I was nominated by Balie Sussman @ Nerd In New York for The Liebster Award! Check out her blog, and give her a follow! Her blog is such a lovely one!
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What’s the first book you ever remember reading?
The first book that I remember reading is In the Forest of the Night by Amelia Atwater – Rhodes. I’d read this one when I’m still on my second year in high school. I’ve been into vampire movies before and seeing this book in the library shelves makes me want to read it which I did.
2. What’s your favorite book boyfriend?
OMG! There’s a lot on my list. It’s hard to choose. Can’t I take them all? Hahaha! Well, I’ve been thinking about this for an hour. I think, I’ll choose… Garrett from Restless by Michelle Bellon. He is the perfect man for me and my ideal one also. 🙂
3. What’s your favorite genre?
So far, my
favorite preferred genre are Paranormal, Romance, and YA’s.
4. What is your favorite subject at school? Or was your favorite subject?
Math! Actually, I’m on my third year in college and I’m taking it as my degree. and NOPE! I’m not going to be a teacher if you’re gonna ask me that because almost everyone who knew what I’m taking always thought that I’ll be a teacher or a professor in college.
5. Why did you start this book blog?
I wanted a place to be called mine where I am free to post stuffs that I want to share to my fellow bookworms and of course, a place where all of my book reviews are posted.
6. What is your favorite book?
TOO MANY TO MENTION! 😀 I don’t have a specific favorite book but I have a lot of best-loved and adored books. But, if I really need to name some, my choices are the Harry Potter Series and Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series. 🙂
7. If you were to choose any place to go, where do you want to go?
If I were to choose any place to go, I want to go in Spain. I don’t know why but I think I’ll loved the place.
8. What’s your favorite food?
Pork Sinigang, it is a Filipino dish. Try to cook this food and tell me if you liked it. 🙂
9. What are you currently reading?
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, Angel’s Kiss by Melanie Tomlin, Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling. I know some of you will ask why I have a lot of current reads and the reason is I always tend to have some reading slump and for me to break it out, I need to read another story.
10. What’s your next read?
Angel’s Curse by Melanie Tomlin, Fated Memories by Joan Carney and Revenants by Scott Kaufmann. Well, I’ve got a review copy of those for free and of course, in exchange will be an honest review and I need to read them as soon as possible because the ones who give them to me are waiting to read my review.
11. Why do you like books?
I like books because they are my stress-reliever. And, whenever I got bored, an enjoyable thing that I could think of is to read some books.
- I hate memorizing things I don’t even care about.
- Chocolates are one of my stress-reliever.
- I have a cat named Cokie and Cara. I named them after their fur color. Cokie came from Cookies and Cream and Cara from Caramel.
- I am a dancer and I have a dance group.
- I am afraid of COCKROACH!!! Whenever they fly towards me, I already wanted to die! Waaahhhh! They are not even as beautiful as butterflies to fly like that.
- I am not good with money. Whenever I see good books, nice clothes and pretty shoes, I am already paying them off the counter.
- Enrique Gil is my celebrity crush. And I am just a lucky girl because I know where he lives because he is my best friend’s neighbor! 😀
- RED is my favorite color but almost all of my clothes are in color PINK and BLACK!
- I hate vegetables. I only eat them whenever I’m in a restaurant or a hotel. 😀
- I am a Math tutor.
- I am not a good speaker. I always stutter whenever I’m in front of our class.
1. Why do you read books?
2. What is your top 5 favorite books?
3. Give 3 least liked books and why you choose them?
4. Do you drink or eat some foods while reading?
5. What is your favorite song?
6. When did you start your blog?
7. What is the title of the book you last bought?
8. If you were a character from a book, who would you be?
9. Where do you buy your books?
10. If you have a chance to visit a place in a story you’ve read, where will you go?
11. Do you play any sports? If yes, what sport is it?
Annie of The Misstery
Snow of Snow’s Book Hollow
Ally, Melia, and Laurena of The Immortal Readers
Ara of The Bookish Agenda
Michelle of From Her Shelves