📌 Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
📌 Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
📌 Create 7 questions for your nominees.
📌 Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Leticia’s Questions for Me:
1) What is one of your reading habits?
📚 I do read multiple books. That is, I would pick the second book even before I complete the first one. That doesn’t have to mean I got bored with the first. Sometimes, I just need to read other genre so I won’t get bored on the first one. 😀
2) Where is your favourite place to read?
📚 My favorite place to read is on our living room! The sofa there is so comfortable to sit on so I always go there to read. 😀
3) What are your least favourite genres?
📚 Hmmn, maybe non-fiction books especially if the topics are not interesting for me.
4) What is your preferred method of reading? Physical book or digital?
📚 Physical book because I can finish reading it in a day or 2 unlike when I’m reading through my reading apps or kindle, it takes me a while finishing them because I need to rest my eyes after an hour of reading.
5) In your opinion, which movie that was originally a book was actually good and worth seeing?
📚 There’s a lot on my mind but The Notebook – written by Nicholas Sparks – is one of my favorite movie that was based on a book.
6) Which book had a lot of hype but was utterly disappointing?
📚 Twilight series. My mom loved it – whom encourage me to read the series – and I don’t know but I just don’t like it. I only read the first book and then, I got bored reading the second book so I decided to just watched the movies.
7) What is your favourite book at the moment?
📚 Ahhh, this is kinda hard to answer. I’ll be choosing Melophobia by James Morris. You may want to read my review for this book. 🙂 And for a series, it’ll be the Angel Series by Melanie Tomlin – but HP Series and PJO Series are still my top and best series!
My Questions for My Nominees:
- Do you read non-fiction books?
- Which book or series do you consider a must-read?
- How do you pick your next book to read?
- Do you use bookmarks, or dog-ear?
- Do you read beautiful passages a number of times, to savour like a wine tester?
- Do you drop the book if you are not engaged in first 50 pages?
- Which book would you most like to see done as a movie?
My Nominees: (If you’ve already been awarded/participated or don’t feel like participating, that is okay with me!)
- Shannon @ mrsreadsbooks
- Anna @A Wondrous Bookshelf
- Balie @Nerd in New York
- Anna @ Holland and Books
- M & D @ The Nocturnal Book Club
- Kei @ The Lovely Pages Reviews
- Pamela @ Fantasy Book Nook
Thank you again Leticia @Shh, I Am Reading for the nomination! If you haven’t checked out these blogs yet, I definitely encourage it! 🙂