Today, I want to introduce to you a new feature of my blog named Match-up Monday and it is created by me, of course. It’ll be posted on the last Monday of each months.
What’s the purpose of this new feature?
That is for me to compare and to contrast two books (or a book and its movie) and at the end of the post, I’ll decide which is the winner for this match-up. I also decided to add some fun on it by having a lot of ways for me to choose on how to pick the books for each months this year.
- July – Books written by the same author.
- August – Books with the same theme.
- September – Books with the same title.
- October – Books with the same genre.
- November – Best selling books this month on Amazon.com
- December – Books that was made into movies. This is book v.s. movie.
It’s simple yet a little bit time consuming but it would be like a school work for me and of course, it is more fun to do than the latter.
You can also join me on doing this match-up by writing a comparison of the books I’ve chosen or if you want, you are free to choose your own books for this feature.
That’s all for today! Thank you for taking time on reading this post.