Thank you Aria of Snow White Hates Apples and Aria of Blue Lily and Blue for tagging me on this book tag. Well, it’s funny to see that both of you have the same names and both of you tagged me on this book tag. *smiles*
Now, all I need to do is to choose between the given choices. See my answers below.
1. READ ONLY TRILOGIES OR STAND ALONES?
I read both of it but since I hate waiting – especially when the next book won’t be published on the following year – I’m gonna choose to read stand alones.
2. READ ONLY FEMALE OR MALE AUTHORS?
Well, I don’t care if the author is male or female so both.
3. SHOP AT BARNES & NOBLE OR AMAZON?
There’s no Barnes & Noble and Amazon here in the Philippines but I mostly buy my books on Book Outlet.
4. ALL BOOKS BECOME MOVIES OR TV SHOWS?
If Stand alones, maybe movies but if it is a series, then TV shows.
5. READ 5 PAGES PER DAY OR 5 BOOKS PER WEEK?
5 BOOKS PER WEEK! I could finish most books on my TBR if this is the case.
6. BE A PROFESSIONAL REVIEWER OR AUTHOR?
Professional reviewer. I’m lazy on making dialogues and writing scenes so becoming an author is not for me but who knows what might happen in the future right?
7. ONLY READ YOUR TOP 20 FAVORITE BOOKS OVER AND OVER OR ALWAYS READ NEW ONES THAT YOU HAVEN’T READ BEFORE?
Hard. To. Answer. Maybe read new ones that I haven’t read before.
8. BE A LIBRARIAN OR BOOK SELLER?
Librarian of course!
9. ONLY READ YOUR FAVORITE GENRE, OR EVERY GENRE EXCEPT YOUR FAVORITE?
I’m sticking with my favorite genres!
10. ONLY READ PHYSICAL BOOKS OR E-BOOKS?
Physical books but when in terms of convenience, then I’ll choose eBooks.
I’m tagging you…
Sara of Wonder to Bookland
Kathryn of Nose Stuck in a Book Blog
Olivia of The Beauty of Reading
I don’t have time to tag everyone so if you also like to do this, then do it and don’t forget to tag me! *winks*