*CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING REVIEW REQUEST*
I accept review requests from authors, publicists, and publishers but if it’s not in the genres I listed below, I will most likely decline. Once your request has been accepted, I am not promising that I will give positive review on the book and all I can guarantee is that I’ll write it honestly. I always make sure to include what I like and dislike on the story to let the readers know what to expect on the book.
I cross-post my review on Goodreads, Amazon, and LibraryThing. I also share the link on my Twitter and Facebook Page. I am working on sharing it too on my Instagram account soon.
When requesting, kindly include the COMPLETE DETAILS of the book:
- Book Cover
- Publication Date
- Book Pages
- Series, series #(if applicable)
- Author’s bio
- Author’s social media sites
I prefer to read and review a book if it is about vampires, witches, wizards, grim reapers, magic, runes, tarot cards, mythology, curses, detectives, angels, and demons.
I ALSO ACCEPT:
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction
I DON’T ACCEPT:
- M/M or LGBT theme
- (Pure) Erotica
*I don’t read these genres but I do read some non-fiction and memoirs.
I prefer to read paperback than e-books and Kindle due to eyes strain.
- E-books – ePub and Mobi (I DON’T ACCEPT PDF)
An enjoyable read! The author successfully pulled me in the story. The plot, characters, writing style, voice used in the story, etc. were all amazing for me.
It was still an enjoyable read but there were only few reasons why it wasn’t an amazing read to me.
The story was not that appealing to me. Either the story was not that great or there were lot of issues with it.
I didn’t like the story but it was still an okay read for me.
I didn’t finish reading this book. I won’t write and publish a review for this one and I’ll just send a private note for the author/publisher/publicists.
- I’ll interview an author if I already read any of his/her works.
- I am accepting guest post as long as it is book related or it has something to do with the author or publisher.
- For giveaways/contests, please send us your own giveaway/contest guidelines and requirements (if available) together with the other information like giveaway prizes and its deadline.
To send a request, please contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org